CD Burner/Ripper user upgrading

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

unisound

CD Burner/Ripper user upgrading

Post by unisound »

Hey, if the CD Burner is going to be discontinued, how about letting the users do their own upgrades with something like plugins like Winamp does, where we can upgrade our years and genre's and such. We could share them on the site here in a controlled environment.

It's just extra steps if you have to go put these tags in with another program like Tag & Rename for example. I do a lot of music at one time, and it would make it easier for me if I could do it with less steps.

But just to mention, this program has been a great program for me.

Thanks
1st Computer DJ
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We're not discontinuing MP3 CD Burner, we're just not updating it. We're a small company and we're putting all of our resources into other products like Mixcraft and Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Thanks for the feedback!

Greg
unisound

Losing Registration

Post by unisound »

Anyone had a problem with losing registration?
Not often, but once in a while, I will open the program and I get an error that says: There is a problem with your registration.
Sometimes I have to re-enter my email and code, sometimes I don't.
1st Computer DJ
unisound

registration

Post by unisound »

Well, as I was typing that, it did it again, and now it won't accept my registration at all. It quickly checks something (?) online and then closes the program.
1st Computer DJ
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

In order to protect your privacy, please submit an Acoustica Support Request for all registration problems.

Greg