(new user) Import patterns into new tracks?Saving drum kits?

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

doubleDizz

(new user) Import patterns into new tracks?Saving drum kits?

Post by doubleDizz »

Hi Guys.

I'm a new user and have some questions about Beatcraft. I've searched both the FAQ's and the forums but haven't found a solution yet.

I have a number of Beatcraft tracks, all with different drum patterns. I now realise I should've created a "template" file with all my created patterns and save it as a new file name each time. So that way I had access to all my pre-made patterns. However I didn't do this.

Question 1: Is there a way to export patterns from all my tracks into a library, so I can import them individually into new files in the future?

Also, I have worked meticiulously at EQ'ing and panning one of the preset drum kits. It now sounds very tough and through the subtle of use of filters and reverb I've got the cymbals sounding fairly organic.

Question 2: How do I save the drum kit I've made, with all the effects and panning on them, so I can use it on new tracks in the future?

Thanks for your help.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

No, there's no import/export for patterns in Beatcraft.

For saving the kit, right click at the top of the window and save the kit, as shown here .

This will NOT save the effects, etc. You need to save your project as a template in order to save the effects settings.