Version 6 BETA Testing

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

Poesque

Version 6 BETA Testing

Post by Poesque »

I received the email today regarding BETA testing and I have to admit that my first reaction was "version 6 already?" A common ploy with software developers these days is to improve the software in relatively minor increments with just enough features to get the existing users to bite while trying to emulate or slightly surpass the competition in value or innovation. Keeping the balance between the two optimizes the balance sheets, its seems. Anyway, based on the teaser video sent by Dan, I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY. I cannot wait to get my hands on this software and hope to be able to help debug it in the process. I am staggered by the massive ambition of this upgrade and my enthusiasm and dedication to this software is doubly renewed. Cheers to the herculean effort that must have taken place over the last year!