Polyphonic Arrpeggiator VST?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Threeleggedyoyo

Polyphonic Arrpeggiator VST?

Post by Threeleggedyoyo »

I'm looking for a video gamey kind of sound that also has a polyphonic arpeggiator. So far the closest I've found is Quantum 64, which is nifty, but I want one that can just repeat a single note. All I really want is for a midi input to produce 16th notes when I hold keys down. But it needs to be polyphonic, too.

Anybody?
MusicMeister

Hi

Post by MusicMeister »

One possibility is manually putting in 16th notes, then looping it, if that helps
Rus

Post by Rus »

Or since it's a single note arp (Tremolo/Trill), you could just use a delay plug and adjust the Wet settings accordingly (and possibly the decay time as well)

There are two plugs: Classic and Acoustica Delay.

Adjust to taste if you don't want to do the manual arp although some serious fine tuning is involved when opting for the plugs to get what you want.
Threeleggedyoyo

Post by Threeleggedyoyo »

Thanks guys. I forgot to mention that this is for live application... no problem editing on the piano roll for other stuff.

I'll try the delay plug. In the meantime I found some other solutions that seem to work. One is a the gate effect on MiniMoog. The other is a gate effect that can be put on whatever channel.
Rus

Post by Rus »

^ Yeah, the Messiah synth also has an arp/gate module.