Burning mp3 to DVD

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

j.phil

Burning mp3 to DVD

Post by j.phil »

Hi,

I have about 1000 wav files I want to transfer to a dvd as mp3's. Following the tutorial for burning mp3's I set the size idicator to 4.7 GB, activated the MP3 WIZARD to STANDARD, loaded the files from the library and went to burn the dvd. The program said that the material to be burned is too large for the disc even though the indicator at the bottom of the song list screen indicates that I have at least 1G left. When I set the media size indicator to AUTO in order to see how much I was over it gave a result as if I was going to burn regular wav files to CD not mp3's to DVD. I thought that the wav files were going to be automatically converted to mp3 during the burning process but it doesn't look as if the program is seeing it that way. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've been using this program to burn regular cd audio for years without a problem this is the first time I've tried to burn mp3's.

Thanks
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try burning the DVD, then quit the program and send us the cdburner-log.txt file.

C:\Program Files\Acoustica MP3 CD Burner\cdburner-log.txt

If you've got Windows Vista, be sure to click the "Compatibility Files" option to reveal the latest copy of the log file.

Please submit an Acoustica Support Request to send us the file.

Greg