Mixcraft Pro 7.1 + Liquid Rhythm VST

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

stavka

Mixcraft Pro 7.1 + Liquid Rhythm VST

Post by stavka »

Hi,

I have Mixcraft Pro 7.1 + Liquid Rhythm VST. I would like to know a correct integration of both, if it is possible.

I insert a instrument track associated with this vst. It opens the liquid rhythm but everything that i do in the liquid vst are not migrated to the mixcraft track.

Exist here someone that have both softwares and have a successful integration that can help me.

Thanks in advance

With best regards
stavka

Re: Mixcraft Pro 7.1 + Liquid Rhythm VST

Post by stavka »

Hi,

what i do in LR vst plays in mixcraft, including the channels 1/2, 3/4, 5/6,... have the volume bar moving while record. the big problem is when i press "record" on mixcraft, it opens a record track but after stop rec, that red track completely disappears (not turns into a normal track as usual). This not happens in others tracks that i can record samples from others sources (line in, mic).

I tried many things and i cand discover were is the fault.

Regards
stavka

Post by stavka »

Bump
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

With some plugins, you could drag and drop the MIDI from the plugin into Mixcraft. Mixcraft doesn't have an option to route MIDI from the VST to a virtual instrument track, so maybe Liquid Rhythm is not going to work with Mixcraft 7.

Greg
stavka

Post by stavka »

Hi Greg,

thanks about the feedback. Ok, no problem. I save/export the work on the vst in wav format and then import that wav to the mixcraft.

With best regards